Terms and Conditions
If you live or work in the European Union, you are contracting with Thowra Limited, Sotiri Tofini 4 Agios Athanasios 4102 Limassol, Cyprus (please note that this is not a return address), which will operate as the processing company for your operations.
Subscribing to the Newsletter
By default, when you create an account on our website, you consent and commit to receive our newsletter. After you have registered, you can cancel your membership. You can unsubscribe by clicking the link at the bottom of the newsletter if you do not want to receive our latest news.
Personal Data Processing and Disclosure
- once we've gotten your permission to do so;
- where sharing or revealing your data is essential in order to provide you with services that you have requested;
- when organizations or service providers performing business tasks on behalf of our Company (e.g., customer assistance, payment processing, or database management) require such information;
- to follow applicable legislation or a court order in terms of legal or regulatory requirements or obligations;
- in order to offer information that will help us to improve the effectiveness of our services as well as those of our trusted partners;
- to third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets; or
Please keep in mind that, while our Company may ask for your permission for some uses of your data, it may not do so in all cases. For example, the nature of services requested, or transaction completed may imply your consent in specific situations. Our Company, for example, may share your data with mail carriers or payment card processors in order to provide you with a product or service. Because the use of your information is required to finish the service in this case, your consent for these purposes is implicit.
Communication Options Available to You
As a Site user, you may receive messages relevant to the data and services offered through the Site via email, mail, and sometimes telephone. You will have the option to unsubscribe from specific messages of our Company. Some email messages, such as warnings or tailored updates, company updates, or website upgrades, may be more promotional in character. If you do not wish to receive such sorts of messages from us, we will offer you with the option to opt-out or unsubscribe. Nevertheless, doing so could leave you unaware of information available on the Site. We will handle your unsubscribe as quickly as possible, but please be aware that you can still receive a few more communications while we process your request.
Other sorts of messages may not allow users to opt-out or unsubscribe. We might, for example, use your email address to verify your application, send you transaction-related notices, and provide you notices, and other disclosures as required by law. Users will not be able to opt out of these communications in most cases, but they will be mostly informative rather than promotional.
Information Sharing Across Countries
When you choose to give us with private details, our Company may transmit that information across borders as well as from your particular jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world to its affiliates and subsidiaries or other third parties. If you are planning to visit from the United States or another area where the rules regulating data collection and use vary from those in the European Union, please be aware that you will be transferring your personal details to the European Union, that does not have the identical data protection laws as the United States, and that by doing so, you consent to:
- the above-mentioned transfer of your personal information to the European Union.
Material Specifications and Use
If you object with any material on the Site, we suggest that you express your dissatisfaction in an appropriate site forum, if one exists. We also welcome you to notify us via our Contact page if you come across anything that you believe is factually incorrect.
The information on the Site is provided solely for educational purposes. Despite our best attempts to offer helpful and accurate information, mistakes may occasionally occur. Before acting on information obtained on the Site, you should double-check any facts that are critical to your choice. Our Company and its information sources make no representations or warranties about the Site's reliability, accuracy, timeliness, usefulness, or completeness.
We currently offer secure and trusted payment methods:
- American Express
All payments are processed by the market leaders Adyen and Stripe.
Our company primarily ships to USA, but also to the rest of World. The delivery time is determined by the shipping method and the delivery firm. The average turnaround time is 7 to 15 business days. The shop reserves the right to deliver the package within 4 weeks of receiving it.
The overall weight of all products determines the shipping cost. After adding products and inputting the delivery address, the estimated shipping cost is displayed in the checkout. Any additional fees, such as customs duties, are not imposed on shipments to USA. Standard courier and mail service are available. DHL, FEDEX and mail deliveries are among the firms with which we now deal.
Only until the order is transferred to the warehouse is it possible to make changes to the specified address. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your address. Customer service will react and let you know if the modifications were successful.
General Return Policies
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it within 14 days after receiving it. Customer Service should be contacted at email@example.com in this circumstance.
Please be aware that we should only accept products in their original packaging, and we are unable to process any returns made without our permission.
The amount of the refund is computed using the product's value. The only time this does not apply is if the product is damaged or not what was ordered. The entire amount paid, including delivery expenses, will be returned in this case. If the return is due to the
Buyer's fault, the Buyer is responsible for the costs of returning the parcel. Please do not send your return to the address on the package. This is not our return address and sending the package will cause a significant delay in the entire process. After contacting Customer Service, you will receive the return address.
Terms of Service for returning and complaints
1. Refunds are available within 14 days after shipment receipt. When you submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org declaring that you want to return the product, the return procedure begins.
2. Items that are returned cannot be worn, cleaned, or damaged. The product must have its original tags attached, and it must be wrapped in its original plastic bag.
3. Returning a product without first notifying Customer Service is unacceptable. A Return Form must be obtained and included with your package.
4. Once we get the returned items and the completed form, we will inspect them as quickly as possible, but no later than 14 working days.
5. Once the return verification process is complete, you will receive an email notification. Refunds will be issued using the same method that was used to place the order.
6. Swimsuits, undergarments, and jewelry cannot be returned for hygienic reasons. Only if the merchandise is damaged may it be returned.
7. The Buyer is liable for any return shipping costs as well as any additional fees that may be incurred.
Notice of Copyright Infringement and Procedure for Filing Claims
On the basis of its own investigations or complaints from citizens, corporations, and other stakeholders, the Commission detects probable EU law violations. The notification must be in writing and include the following information to be effective:
1. A person permitted to operate on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the allegedly infringed copyrighted work, or a representative list of such materials at that site if several copyrighted works are covered by a single notice;
3. Identification of the content alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing conduct that is to be deleted or access to which is to be prevented, as well as information reasonably adequate to allow us to find the item;
4. Information sufficiently adequate to enable us to reach the complaining party, such as an address, phone number, and, if possible, an electronic mail address;
5. A declaration that the complaining party has a good faith conviction that the copyright owner, its agent, or the law do not permit use of the work in the manner complained of; and
6. A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is true and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed exclusive right.
We may provide notice to our customers by posting a general notice on any of our sites, sending an e-mail to a user's e-mail address on file, or sending a printed communication to a user's physical address on file. If you get such a notice, you may send a written counter-notification to the designated agent using the details shown below. The counter-notification must be written and include the following information to be effective:
1. Your physical or electronic signature;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been restricted, as well as the place where the material was last seen before it was removed or restricted;
3. A statement from you, signed under penalty of perjury, indicating the content was deleted or disabled as a consequence of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your name, physical address, and telephone number, as well as a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or for any judicial district in which we may be found if your physical address is outside of the European Union, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification.
Content Created by Users
We may allow you to upload images, videos, and other user-generated material (collectively, "UGC") from every now and then. By uploading such resources, you adhere to the following Terms & Conditions: For reasonable and with the aim of improving the quality, for which the receipt and sufficiency are now acknowledged, you allow our Company, our Company’s joint venture partners, vendors, distributors, and the parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, licensees, successors and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, "our Company’s Parties") a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, fully paid-up license to use and distribute your supplied UGC, including your name, voice, image, and appearance (if any), and also other personally identifying information you supply on or in connection with it (collectively, the "Submission"), as detailed further below. You understand and agree that you will not be eligible to a portion of any money generated or earned by the our Company’s Parties as a result of their use of your Submission.
Our Company’s Parties' Right to Use Your Submission. You grant our Company’s Parties a non-exclusive license to modify, use, disseminate, and license others to use and distribute your Submission, or any parts, recreations, or editions thereof, on our Company’s Parties' websites, products, and/or services (in any and all media, presently identified or otherwise created, including without limitation radio broadcast, television, home video/DVD products, and so forth.). You additionally authorize our Company’s Parties the permission to use and distribute your Submission in the advertising of such websites, products, and/or services, and to license others to do so, to the very same degree that your Submission is used and distributed herein.
Approval of Your Submission for Use by our Company’s Parties. You hereby acknowledge and ensure that your Submission is your original material, and that you have obtained all required permissions, releases, and authorizations for our Company’s Parties to use and distribute your Submission subject to the terms, including, without limitation, those related to any people, places, music, dance or music performances, video, photographs, and/or graphics in your Submission (collectively, the "Elements"). You ensure and acknowledge that, to your understanding, no additional licenses or fees are required for our Company’s Parties to use and distribute your Submission or any Elements thereof.
You additionally represent and warrant that any assertions made by you or others in the Submission are correct to the best of your understanding, and that neither they, nor any Element of your Submission, will infringe or violate upon any third-party rights. Right of Approval Waiver You hereby relinquish any right to review or approve your Submission as it is utilized and redistributed by our Company’s Parties, including, without limitation, any approval of your look and/or use of your name in connection with your Submission, or the purposes to which either may well be used.
Indemnification; Release and Waiver. You understand that our Company’s Parties will depend on the aforementioned terms and conditions at their own risk, and you consequently renounce any claim of any kind against any party relating to the enforcement of the power and permissions granted hereunder. You undertake to retain our Company’s Parties harmless from any and all claims resulting from their use and dissemination of your Submission in accordance with this Agreement.
Community and Social Media Platforms, Blogs, Chat Rooms and Forums
Our Company wishes to promote an open exchange of information and ideas through the Website, but we are unable to and do not monitor every posting made on our Company’s community and social media sites, as well as chat rooms, forums, blogs, and other public posting sections. You can expect articles, data, and opinions from a range of people and organizations other than our company in these sections. Irrespective of whether the posting originates from a user, a celebrity or "expert" guest, or a member of our staff, we do not support or guarantee the accuracy of any posting. Healthy dose of scepticism and your own excellent judgment are necessary.
Each user is solely responsible for the content that they publish on our community and social media sites, as well as in chat rooms, forums, blogs, and other public posting places on the Site. Our Company has no responsibility over the comments, material, or other material you or others may post on the Website. You may only use the Site for legal purposes.
By using the Site, you agree not to upload, post, or transmit any content or participate in any other behaviour that:
1. Violates or infringes on others' rights, such as patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyright, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights;
2. Allows you to gain unauthorized access to the Site, as well as any account, computer system, or network connected to the Site, using methods such as hacking, password mining, or other illegal means;
3. Is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of someone else's privacy, tortuous, or involves explicit or graphic depictions or accounts of sexual conduct;
4. A person or a group of people is victimized, harassed, degraded, or intimidated because of their religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
5. Any email addresses or other personal information supplied by other users of the Site is collected for marketing purposes;
6. Impersonates anyone, including our Company and its employees and agents, or falsely asserts or otherwise misrepresents your association with anyone, including our Company’s affiliates;
7. Contains an advertisement or solicitation for a donation, or encourages others to do so;
8. Contains viruses or other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the operation of computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise allows unauthorized access to a computer or computer network;
9. Motivates activity that would be considered criminal or civil in nature, or otherwise promotes others to engage in illegal acts or inflict bodily harm or damage to property to others;
10. As a result, any message is posted or transmitted anonymously or under a fictitious name;
11. Allows anyone to access any of the Site's services that require registration using your account;
How We Use the Content
All other content you publish to any of our chat rooms, discussion boards, blog posts, as well as other public posting areas, regardless of whether they are text or images, becomes the possession of our Company and may be reproduced, modified, and distributed as we see suitable, apart from any and all Submissions (whose permitted use is discussed above) and any material posted on our Company's community and social networking platforms.
Furthermore, you acknowledge that by posting things on our company's community and social networking platforms, you are giving us, and anybody authorized by our Company, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to display, use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly display such components published on our networking sites.
The right to exploit any intellectual rights in such posting or contribution, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark, or patent laws in any applicable jurisdiction, is included in the preceding grant. You hereby grant our Company, and anybody permitted by us, the ability to designate you as the creator of any of your postings or submissions by name, email address, or screen name, as our Company considers appropriate, in conjunction with the execution of such rights. Our Company or its licensors own the contents listed on the Website, and they are entitled to its copyright protection, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
You are allowed to exhibit and reproduce information received through the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you may not otherwise duplicate any of the materials without the owner's express written authorization. Without the owner's explicit written permission, you may not communicate information of materials found on the Site in any manner (including via e-mail or other electronic methods). Of course, you are allowed to advise others how to discover the material on the Site and to urge them to do so.
Links to the Site are welcome. You are normally free to create a hypertext link to any publicly available section of the Site as long as the connection does not express or imply that our Site or our Company promotes or endorses your site. Nonetheless, you must verify the copyright notice on the page to which you wish to link to ensure that none of our content suppliers has policies prohibiting direct connections to their content on the Site.
Restriction of Soliciting and Spamming
Without our express written permission, you undertake not to use the Site to promote or encourage anybody to purchase items or services, or to ask anyone to make any sort of donations.
Users may publish their e-mail addresses in our chat rooms, forums, blogs, and other public posting places every now and then. These e-mail addresses may not be gathered for exploitative or criminal purposes, such as sending unsolicited or unrequested e-mail or instant communications.
Restriction of Framing
You may not frame, or create the impression that a third-party site is presenting or endorsing, any of the Site's content, or incorporate any intellectual property of the Site, our Company, or any of their licensors onto another webpage or even other service without our Company’s express written authorization.
We do not want people to be mistaken about which materials and services come from our Company and which do not. You must obtain the express written authorization of the owner of any trademark or service mark displayed on the Site before using it.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES AS TO THE NATURE, CONTENT, OR ACCURACY (EITHER WHEN POSTED OR AS A RESULT OF TIME) OF ANY MATERIAL ON THE SITE. OUR COMPANY ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR ASSURANCES THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS MATERIAL WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ANY SPECIFIC MOMENT OR PLACE; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR PROBLEMS WILL BE RECTIFIED; OR THAT USE WILL BE WITHOUT VIRUSES OR ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IT IS CLEARLY UNDERSTOOD THAT NEITHER OUR COMPANY NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WILL BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY POTENTIAL REPERCUSSIONS RESULTING FROM INFORMATION OR REQUESTS MADE ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. OUR COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY POTENTIAL ERROR OF JUDGMENT OR MISTAKE OF LAW OR FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR OTHER CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT IN ANY WAY. DUE TO A RESTRICTION TO APPLY THIS LIMITATION IN SOME COUNTRIES, EXCLUSIONS MAY APPLY TO THE AFOREMENTIONED LIMITATION. THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF OUR COMPANY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
Interference and Access
A large portion of the content on the Site is updated in real time. You agree not to use the Site if you:
1. Without our prior written consent, use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose.
2. Take any action that places or may place an unfair or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure (in our sole discretion).
3. Without express written authorization, use any manual techniques to monitor or copy content from the Site.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with or attempts to interfere with the Website's functionality.
Links to Other Websites
We shall not be responsible or liable for any independent web site's content, including, but not limited to, any promotional assertions or marketing methods. Please keep in mind that we have no authority over and therefore will not be liable for the privacy practices of third-party sites. Third-party webpages linked to from our sites have their own privacy and data gathering policies, as well as security precautions. We accept no liability or responsibility for third-party activities, policies, or security measures on their webpages. We suggest that you read the privacy statements and policies of any associated sites to learn how they collect, use, and retain data.
Jurisdiction of Law